Friday, November 8, 2013

New Piggy Illustrations and Games



After reviewing my Etsy statistics, I realized that the item with the most hits was my "Pin the Tail on the Piggy" game. I decided this chubby character needed to make a couple more appearances, so I designed a couple more things featuring him including a "Pin the Heart on the Piggy's Belly" (top) and an illustrated rendition of the saying "When Pigs Fly."

I need to come up with a cute, yet clever name for this illustrated mammal. Some of the things that have occurred to me are Don Cerdito, Don Marranito,  and Mr. Marranito. Do you have any ideas?

If you are interested in any of these, or if you would like them personalized, you can find them on my Etsy shop or you can contact me directly via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment