Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bond, Paolo Bond





So my hubby turned 30th this month and I started planning a surprise party for him around four weeks before. But of course, this year marked the beginning of a new decade for him, so it could not be an ordinary party; as a matter of fact, it was a James Bond theme party!

It was A LOT of work, but I think it was a success. All the people who were invited wore bow ties and I made several decorations and games based on the theme (including a pin the bowtie on Paolo Bond and "How well do you know Paolo Bond" trivia).  Here is a picture of the set up and of the love of my life after he changed into his Agent 0030 attire (it was too hot to wear the whole suit).

If you would like to personalize your party with some cool graphics, send me a message for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment