Saturday, September 21, 2013

Venting and Double Entendres

     

Working as designer can be very frustrating at times. You dedicate hours and hours of your time to create "your baby" and BAM!!! they reject it... No mercy on their part.
I recently had this experience with one of my clients, I am 200% sure that it would have been a success with the audience and it would have fit the purpose of the event perfectly. Unfortunately, some restrictions "disqualified" it from being used.
Oh well! On with my life and my artistic endeavors and better luck next time! 

Now that I have vented, here you can see one of my latest designs. Lots of color and a double entendre, what more could you ask for? This is for a good purpose though, it is all about sexual health promotion and awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment