Thursday, August 22, 2013

You Are Invited...

 


My painting professor (and one of the three most influential men in my life) organizes an art exhibition every year for his pupils to have the opportunity to showcase their work in a gallery. It is called "Painting in the Gardens" based on the theme of the Summer class where the artwork is produced. I was chosen to design the invitation and I'm very proud of the design!

I used one of my paintings for the background, applied several effects to it and then used a vector baroque motif to finish the composition. The typography is simple and elegant and the colors I believe fit the mood of the event.

I want to thank my husband for always giving me constructive criticism and helping me achieve this look.

If you are in the area don't hesitate to pass by. The opening night is always great!



1 comment:

  1. I knew it was you when I saw the flyer. It came out lovely!

    ReplyDelete