Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Print!




I'm an animal lover, and I have to say dogs are probably my favorite living beings besides a handful of humans (LOL). Is there anything cuter than a puppy? Is there anything that can warm your heart quicker than a wide-eyed look from your favorite pooch? If you own a pet, you probably know the answer to these questions (yes, cat people experience these same feelings - I will work on something just for you cat lovers everywhere later on-), so I said to myself, why not make an illustration of one of the cutest, most adorable little canines I know? The star of this print is Yogi! My mom's crazy Maltese... He is a naughty little devil, but he can also be cuddly and adorable. He is too cute for his own good!
This print is now available on my Etsy store!


No comments:

Post a Comment